Do you have at least 1 year experience in Early Childhood Education and is enthusiastic in teaching kids develop their cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills? Then, you must be the one they are searching for! Because the Promex Inc., a private employment agency licensed to process applicants to work abroad is actually looking for 50 Early Childhood Education teachers. Applicants who possess the qualifications may apply to the link provided at the end of this article on or before April 5, 2023.
Job Description: Early Childhood Education Teacher
- Provides a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children have the opportunity to develop cognitive, social, emotional, and physical skills.
- Provides a block and lesson plan by which classes are conducted.
- An early childhood educator is a qualified professional who educates children from toddlers until they begin formal schooling.
- Taiwan is hiring English Teachers and Teaching Assistants under Taiwan Foreign English Teacher Program (TFETP)
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Experience in Early Childhood Teaching for 1 year is a must.
- Must possess a valid PRC License.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: SGD 3,000- 3,500: Php 122,730- 143,185. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: Promex Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-132-LB-041912-R
- Address: 2/F, VISION BLDG., 163 PASIG BLVD. PASIG CITY
- Official Representative: HELLAH M. ABDULLAH
- Tel. No./s: 7501457/ 7501458
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal / Employer: REED MANPOWER SERVICES
- Principal / Employer Address: Singapore, Central Singapore Community Development Council, Singapore
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3200216. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
Leave a Reply