If you have at least 2 years of work experience as an Elementary Education Teacher and can be an English Second Language (ESL) instructor in Japan, then, this might be your breakthrough, because the UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC., a private employment agency licensed to process applicants to work abroad is actually looking for 10 English Second Language Instructors. Applicants who possess the qualifications may apply to the link provided at the end of this article on or before March 11, 2023.
Job Description: English Second Language (ESL) Instructor
- Teaching English Language for Children.
- Assisting for Japanese Teacher’s teaching.
- Establishing curriculum and lesson plan for English language school.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Master or Doctorate Degree in Elementary Education.
- Preferably Elementary Teacher with Major in Early Childhood Education.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: JPY 210,000- 220,000: Php 88,000- 92,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- Address: GROUND FLOOR & SECOND FLOOR, NO.302 J.P. RIZAL ST. QUEZON CITY
- Official Representative: ELNORA M VILLAFAÑA
- Tel. No./s: 4118972 / 9118548 / 09175588832 / 09175588834
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal / Employer: Yoko Mukai
- Principal / Employer Address: 2-12-46-8 Kuwabara, Matsuyama-shi, Ehime-ken, Japan
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
- Interview Date: Feb 10, 2023 – Mar 10, 2023
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3192503. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Canada is hiring 30 Warehouse Order Selectors
- Japan is hiring English Language Teachers
- POEA-GBP is hiring 100 Registered Nurses bound to Germany
- Italy is hiring 6 Hotel Housekeeping Staff
- Malta is hiring 10 Waiter/Waitress