If you wish to pursue your study abroad, Türkiye offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Türkiye. Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Türkiye.
Who can apply for the scholarships?
Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs. Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Türkiye Scholarships provide not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
For applications made online through the Türkiye Scholarships Application System (TBBS), all candidates must upload the following documents to the system:
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
January 10– February 20, 2023
Türkiye Scholarships applications for 2023 will be received in one period, and applications will be open between 10th January- 20th February 2023 for international students from all countries.
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants, the application process will be available via this link https://www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/.
Source: Turkiye Scholarships Burslari
- Asian Development Bank–Japan Scholarship Program is now open for applications until March 31, 2023
- Foreign Graduate Scholarships in Specialized Priority Fields in Science and Technology
- Japan offers 2024 Ajinomoto Postgraduate Scholarship Grants until March 1, 2023
Leave a Reply