Konnichiwa! Say hello to the Land of the Rising Sun: Japan! Currently, it is offering a scholarship namely 2024 Ajinomoto Postgraduate Scholarship Grant until March 1, 2023, the scholarship, aims to help deserving Filipino students who require financial assistance to pursue higher education in the field of sciences.
This gives a full scholarship in a master’s course at specified graduate schools in designated universities in Japan including University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, Nagoya University, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Ochanomizu University, Waseda University, and Kagawa Nutrition University.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Interested applicants must meet the qualifications below:
- Must be a Filipino Citizen
- Must have graduated or be expected to graduate with an excellent academic record (with over 15 years of education completed or expected to be completed) and must receive the recommendation of his/her University President or Academic Advisor or be otherwise qualified to enroLl in the university
- Must be under the age of 35 years old on April 1, 2023.
- Must file an application and attend selection procedures in the Philippines
- Must be in good physical and mental health
- Must have excellence in personality, in academicS (within top 5% of the class or with GPA of 3.7 or higher) and have a strong motivation for learning.
- Must not be receiving other scholarships
- Must show financial need to pursue higher education.
- Must have a strong sense of nationalism, leadership and motivation
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Those who will be accepted are entitled to the following priveleges:
- ¥150,000 (Php 60,000) monthly allowance for a maximum of 1 year as a research student at a graduate school
- ¥180,000 (Php 75,600) monthly allowance for a maximum of 2 years as a master’s course student at graduate school
- Full coverage of examination, admission and tuition fees
- Full coverage of Medical exam, Psychological Exam and Japanese language training before going to Japan
- Airfare to Japan from Philippines
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: MARCH 1, 2023
SELECTION PROCESS AND SCHEDULE:
1st Screening- Application Documents Screening: March 6, 2023
2nd Screening- Online Panel Interview: April 10, 2023 (Interview will be done in English)
Notification of results: June 2023
For inquiries, please contact them through their email [email protected] or try to call 0917-820-2499.
How to file your application?
For more and details and how to apply, please visit https://www.ajinomoto.com.ph/whats-new-archive/2024-ajinomoto-foundation-postgraduate-scholarship-grant/.
- France offers PhilFrance Master and PhilFrance-DOST to deserving Filipinos until May 12, 2023
- CHED Scholarship Alert: Stipendium Hungaricum (SH) Scholarship Program AY 2023– 2024
- 2023 Taiwan ICDF Scholarship application is still ongoing