The Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) is in charge of management, administration, and implementation of fire and emergency services all over the country.
Thus, BFP has made an official announcement of an ongoing recruitment for two thousand (2,000) Fire Officer 1 (FO1) nationwide for the year 2022.
No person shall be appointed as uniformed personnel of the BFP unless he/she possesses the following qualifications:
- A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- A person of good moral character;
- A Graduate of any 4-year Baccalaureate Degree from a recognized institution of learning;
- Must possess the Second Level Eligibility;
- Must be at least 1.57 meter height for male and and 1.52 meter for female;
- Must weigh no more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex;
- Must not be less than 21 nor more than 30 years old on the date of actual assumption of duty / oath of office.
- Must have passed the psychiatric / psychological, drug and physical tests;
- Must not been convicted by final judgement of an offensive crime; and
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for case from previous employment;
ELIGIBILITIES (ANY OF THE FOLLOWING):
- Career Service Professional (Civil Service Commission);
- Presidential Decree No. 907 (Honor Graduates – Civil Service Commission);
- Career Service Fire Officer Exam (CS FOE – Civil Service Commission);
- Republic Act 1080 (Board and Bar Exams – Professional Regulatory Commission);
- Officer-in-Charge Navigational Watch / Engineering Watch (Marina)
These are the basic requirements, please refer to your nearest BFP Fire Station / BFP Regional Office for more details.
- Application Letter
- 2 handwritten / computerized Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Record
- Certificate of Appropriate Eligibility and ID, for Board Passers
- PSA Certificate of Live Birth
- PSA Marriage Contract (for married applicants)
- Clearances (Barangay, Mayor, Police, MTC, RTC, Fiscal, NBI)
- Certificate of Waiver if applicable
- Waivers (any of the following for applicants with age and/or height deficiency/ies)
- National Certificate for Indigenous Peoples
- National Certificate for Muslim Filipinos
- Professional Drivers License with restriction code 1, 2 & 3
- Certificate of Fire Volunteer for at least 6 months
- Fire Officer 1 will receive a monthly basic salary of P29,668 (Salary Grade 10) upon oathtaking.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Applicants must register to the following link before proceeding to any stage of processing: http://bfp-ers.online/
Coverage of Qualifying Written Examination
- General Information / Current Events – 30%
- Vocabulary – 15%
- Synonyms – 15%
- Grammar and Correct Usage –10%
- Analogy – 10%
- Reading Comprehension – 10%
- Mathematics –10%
After your initial online registration, you should proceed to your nearest BFP Fire Station, or BFB Regional Office or their respective FB pages to be acquainted with the documentary requirements for submission. All the stages of processing will be done at the concerned Regional Office.
For inquiries, refer below:
Recruitment and Selection Process
Bureau of Fire Protection- National Headquarters (BFP-NHQ)
Agham Rd, Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila
Tel. Nos.: (+632) 426-02-19/426-02-46 LOC. 205
Facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/rssbfpnhq/
Email: [email protected]
Source: RSS BFP NHQ