A few weeks back, the House of Representatives gave its approval for the franchise of the newest telecommunications company in the country. The DITO Telecommunity, formerly known as Mislatel, has been given its 25-year legislative franchise. Many people thought that it’s not something we should be proud of – however, it must be!
Why? Because this newest telecom company will provide thousands of jobs to Filipino people and they’ll be hiring people until March of 2021.
In case you’re not aware DITO Telecommunity is the renewal of the franchise that has been granted to the Mindanao Islamic Telephone Company or Mislatel. They are the subsidiary company of the China Telecommunications Corporation, Chelsea Logistics; as well as a part of the consortium of the Udenna Corporation, owned by Dennis Uy, a businessman in Davao.
DITO Telecommunity Approval
Having a total of 240 positive votes, the Lower House gave the House Bill 7332 a no; this signifies DITO Telecommunity’s application for a legislative franchise; with their aim to “construct, establish, install maintain and operate wire and/or wireless telecommunications systems in the country.”
Now, they’re looking for the fittest and the most eligible group of workers to help them win their goal. In case you’re wondering what positions the DITO Telecommunity is hiring for, here’s a list of what they are in need of.
- Trade Merchandising Specialist
- Disbursement Associate
- Trade Program Specialist
- Social Media Specialist
- Project Management Officer
- Sales Admin Specialist
- Customer Experience and Analytics
- Contact Center Specialist
- Handset Device Specialist
- Customer Experience Delivery
- Analytics Specialist
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- UI/UX Designer
- Trade Operations Specialist
- Product Owner Specialist
- SIM Specialist
- Trade Operations Specialist
- Land Management Officer
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Manager, Intellectual
- Property Lawyer
- Vendor Manager
- Customer Experience Research Manager
- Customer Journey Design Manager
- Customer Experience Solutions and Delivery
- Senior Manager Intercarrier Relations
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Culture and Services Manager
- Cash Management Asst. Manager
- Web Marketing Specialist
- Customer Insights and Strategy Manager
- Communications and Loyalty Manager
- Web Marketing Manager
- Organizational Development Manager
- Project Management Specialist
- Sales Process & Automation Specialist
- OTT/VAS Specialist
All of these postings have their own qualifications and requirements that interested applicants need to be wary of. Should an applicant look for the requirements needed, they can refer to this full PDF file posted by Expertist Philippines.
Is it Full Time or Part Time?
The hiring of the DITO Telecommunity is all for full-time posts and positions. As of the moment, no mention of part-time workers have been released by the DITO Telecommunity company. All are for full-time employment.
Procedure of Application
To all interested applicants, you can send in your application via courier or via email to [email protected]. The website never mentioned any other alternative of how interested applicants can apply; all the announcement read was to apply via email to the respective email address.
Feel free to read the fact about DITO Telecommunity’s job hiring. Click on the PDF file to learn more about the qualifications, eligibilities, and the full requirements on how you can apply!
Source: Expertist PH