A pleasing news for those who are seeking a scholarship to finance their study! The Expanded Hawak Kamay Scholarship (SY 2023–2024) for senior high school, college, and aspiring medicine students were just announced by Southwestern University PHINMA. The move is aligned with PHINMA Education’s mission of building a nation where every Filipino family has the essentials to live a dignified life. Currently, it is the biggest network of schools in the entire country with 124,000+ students this school year.
Who can apply for the Expanded Hawak Kamay Scholarship (SY 2023–2024)?
The Expanded HK scholarship is available for incoming Senior High School, College and even for aspiring physicians (medicine) at SWU Phinma.
What are the benefits under the scholarship schemes?
Here is a complete list of SWU PHINMA expanded scholarship programs and benefits:
- Hawak Kamay Scholarship Senior for High School includes P5,500 all-in fee (HK Grant plus DepEd Public School Voucher) or P9,500 all-in fee (HK Grant plus Private School/ESC Voucher)
- Hawak Kamay Scholarship for College includes 75% or 55% off tuition for the entire program duration
- HK 10k with P10,000 fixed rate/semester (exclusive for Business Administration, Accountancy, Information Technology, and Communication)
- Hawak Kamay Scholarship for the School of Medicine includes P150K annual school fee until graduation
PHINMA Scholarship includes a full scholarship grant plus P4,000 monthly allowance (selected programs only)
- SWU PHINMA Chairman’s Scholarship Program includes full tuition and miscellaneous fee coverage plus month allowance from first year to clerkship
- SWU PHINMA Presidential Scholarship Program includes full tuition fee coverage from first year to clerkship
- The Best You Scholarship for International Students includes full tuition fee coverage plus book allowance from first year to clerkship (exclusive for international students)
- Other School of Medicine scholarships: (PHINMA Employee Dependent Discount includes 25% discount on annual tuition fee; Alumni and Dependents’ Discount includes 10% discount on annual tuition fee)
How to file your application?
Interested applicants may visit the applicable link below;
HK Scholarship application for incoming SHS Grade 11 and incoming College Freshmen
HK Scholarship application for Medicine
Or drop by Marketing Department at the Ground Floor of the PHINMA Hall from Monday to Friday (8:00am to 12:00nn & 1:00pm to 5:00pm).
Secure your best future, apply now!
For more details about the scholarship programs, visit SWU PHINMA‘s website: https://swu.phinma.edu.ph/. For the School of Medicine scholarship, interested applicants can visit https://swu.phinma.edu.ph/school-of-medicine-scholarships/.
Source: Southwestern University Phinma