Pursue your passion and level up your career in Japan as a baker! The Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Inc., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is still hiring 60 Bakers for Tokyo Bread Industrial Federation of Co-Op. Applicants may apply on or before August 17,2022.
Job Description: Baker
- Adjustment work of dough, leavening work of dough.
- Processing work of dough, heat processing work.
- Finishing work, products inspection work.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Must be a holder of Valid Passport.
- Willing to undergo NIHONGO Training.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Updated resume
- Passport (Original & Photocopy)
- Latest PSA BIRTH CERTIFICATE- (Original & Photocopy)
- Local Civil Registrar- Form 1A or 102 (Original & Photocopy)
- Latest PSA MARRIED CERTIFICATE (if married) (Original & Photocopy)
- 6 PCS. Latest 2×2 ID Pictures (with white background in formal attire)
- If holder of Valid DRIVER’S LICENSE (Photocopy)
- Latest MULTI-PURPOSE NBI CLEARANCE (Original & Photocopy)
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA/ COLLEGE DIPLOMA (Photocopy)
- CERTFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT (COE) (Original & Photocopy)
- PEOS CERTIFICATE
- ONE (1) LONG EXPANDING ENVELOPE
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: JPY 117,454- 163,400: PHP 48,000- 67,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: Nihon Kokusai Recruitment Agency Inc.
- POEA License No.: POEA-066-LB-101921-R
- Address: RM. A8, GF AND 2F KALLISTA BLDG B 1 L 4 BF DRIVE BF RESORT VILL LAS PIÑAS
- Tel. No./s: (632) 8801-0353/ (632) 8556-7285
- Cell No./s: 0998-845-1078/0917-710-0945
- Email Address: [email protected]
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3117350 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN JAPAN:
- Japan hiring: 9 Factory Workers for Underwear Manufacturing and Food Processing
- Japan is hiring 50 CareWorkers
- Japan is hiring 10 Factory Workers
- Japan hiring: 38 Chicken Choppers/ Poultry Processing
How to apply
Jeff mangalos says
I’m very interested in this work
how can i aply
Announcement PH Staff says
Please check the details above
Melanie pumaras says
Interested to apply