STB-DJL HUMAN LINK INC (FORMERLY DJL MANPOWER INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment is currently looking for 5 Machine Operators to work in New Zealand. Applicants may apply on or before August 27, 2022.
- Read and Understand Detail Sheets and Specifications
- Setting up/Shutting down of machines as required
- Conduct safety checks for all hand tools and machinery are in good working order
- Able to accurately Cut – Bend – Shear Steel Reinforcing with the correct usage of CNC Coil Machine
- Ensure machine output matches production plans daily
- Ensure raw and packaging materials are always available
- Have an eye for Quality Control
- Assist with loading of trucks when required for this patch
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- with Good English Communication skills
- Holder of Philippine Driver’s license Restriction 1 & 2
- Must be fully vaccinated with booster with PEOS and E-REGISTRATION open website for E-REGISTRATION: www.onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph and for PEOS: www.peos.dmw.gov.ph
- Any experience using machinery within the Steel Manufacturing industry
SALARY: NZD 25-28 per h0ur (more or less Php 960 per hour depending on exchange rate of New Zealand Dollar to Philippine Peso)
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- AGENCY: STB-DJL HUMAN LINK INC (FORMERLY DJL MANPOWER INC)
- POEA LICENSE NO.: POEA-038-LB-0222720-R
- Address: 1011A(GF), B (2F) & C (3F) REMEDIOS COR MODESTO STS Malate, MANILA
- Tel No/s: 5214875/ 5216636/ 0917-5207425
- Email:[email protected]
- Official Representative: ANGELITA V. CASTILLO
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- EMPLOYER: ACCURATE INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- EMPLOYER ADDRESS: 44F CROOKS ROAD, EAST TAMAKI, AUCKLAND, New Zealand
How to apply?
For all interested applicants you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3124488 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your update CV/resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.