Do you aspire to work in Japan as an English Language Teacher? If you have at least 1 year experience teaching English as a subject here in the Philippines, then, this might be your breakthrough, as the CHESHAM RECRUITMENT INC., a private employment agency licensed to process applicants to work abroad is actually looking for English Language Teachers. Applicants who possess the qualifications may apply to the link provided at the end of this article.
Job Description: English Languange Teacher
- Must be willing to be assigned in any location throughout Japan.
- Must be willing to teach English in elementary and high schools .
- Must be willing to act as a cultural ambassador, opening up the world to young Japanese learners.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Candidates must possess a non-professional driver’s license authorizing the driving of a car.
- Candidates must be currently teaching English as a subject.
- Candidates must have no visible body tattoos or piercings.
- Candidates must read the detailed advertisement on Chesham’s website before applying www.cheshamrecruitment.com.ph
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: JPY 214,999- 215,000: More or less Php 92,000.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: CHESHAM RECRUITMENT INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-006-LB-011121-R
- Address: S219, PENINSULA COURT,MKTI AVE COR PASEO DE ROXAS MAKATI
- Official Representative: FREDERICO S. TANKEKO
- Tel. No./s: 750-0640/750-0641/750-0642
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal / Employer: LINK JAPAN CAREERS INC./INTERAC
- Principal / Employer Address: KABUKIZA TOWER 15F, 4-12-15 GINZA, CHUO-KU, TOKYO 014-001
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10349548
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3183298. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- POEA-GBP is hiring 100 Registered Nurses bound to Germany
- Italy is hiring 6 Hotel Housekeeping Staff
- Malta is hiring 10 Waiter/Waitress