Fresh graduates are often hesitant to apply for a job because almost all hiring jobs require experience, how can a fresh graduate get started to work and have experience if some company didn’t hire or their qualifications is to have an experience?
So in this article, we decided to compile some hiring jobs from Jobstreet Philippines that accept applicant even it is a fresh graduate or no experience at all. Also, fresh graduates if you want to have experienced just don’t pay attention much to the salary, you can demand a higher salary later if you prove your worth.
Read: How to write a good CV or Resumè
Here are some companies with vacancies where Fresh Graduate can apply;
1. SYKES Philippines
Job: Technical Support agent
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- No previous work experience needed
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting and technology concepts
Read: Job Vacancy for High School Graduate
The compensation package is inclusive of incentives and allowances. The basic salary varies depending on your assessment.
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting Schedules
2. NEC Telecom Software Philippines, Inc. (NSP)
Job: Software Design Engineer (Entry-level)
Location: BGC, Taguig City
- Write functional and design specifications
- Write original source codes and revise existing software
- Design and implement software solutions
- Perform code reviews, unit tests, integration tests, code debugging
- Prepare software documents according to specific guidelines
Read: Resume Writing – Tips and Advice
- Graduate of any computer-related course (preferably BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology, BS Computer Engineering)
- We accept FRESH GRADUATES (to undergo 3 months intensive training in C/C++/Java, Linux and Object-Oriented Design)
- Has demonstrated capacity to apply software techniques to team projects
- Has independent ability to acquire and apply software development technologies
- Good team player; With strong organizational and leadership skills
- Exemplary academic performance is a plus (you may reflect academic achievements in your CV)
Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Bonuses, Technical Certification, Wellness & Entertainment, Nihongo Classes
3. Nityo Infotech Services Philippines Inc.
Nityo Infotech Services Philippines, Inc. (www.nityo.com) is a US head-quartered IT services company having operations in 17 countries with 27 offices across the globe including US, Europe and Asia.
Job open for Computer Science Fresh Graduate
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science
- No work experience required.
- FLEXI willing to work onsite and Night Shift
- Full-Time position(s) available
4. China Banking Corporation (CBC)
Job: Bank Teller
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Human Resource Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Fresh graduates/Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply
- Applicants MUST be willing to work in MAKATI / BGC / PASAY / LAS PINAS / MUNTINLUPA / PARANAQUE / PATEROS.
- Responsible for processing over-the-counter transactions, miscellaneous payments, and collections.
- Reports directly to the Branch Cashier
- Has direct contact with the clients who transact over-the-counter business with the bank
- Performs related tasks that may be assigned
Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Bonuses, Life Insurance, etc.
5. J-K NETWORK RECRUITMENT SERVICES AND CONSULTANCY, INC.
Job: Office Staff
- Graduate of any two or four year course (BSBA Courses, English Courses, Psychology, Human Resource, Mass Communication, IT, and any related courses)
- Experience is an advantage but not required
- FRESH GRADUATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!
- Willing to be trained and willing to learn
- Willing to work 5 days a week with 2 consecutive days off
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Willing to work in a Multilingual Recruitment Firm
- Residing in QC or nearby places in QC
- Conversational in using English language
- Data Encoding
- Email monitoring
- Assist applicants and clients
- Clerical Works
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), HMO, Company Events, Incentives, Trip Abroad, Career Growth
6. TLLCM, OPC
TLLCM,OPC (TELL.COM) is a multi-nationally owned company. We are a IT company focus on digital media operation with offices across Asia such as Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and etc. We are building out websites across different verticals spanning such diverse areas as travel, health, fitness, finance, and technology.
Job: Content Writer
- Open to Fresh Graduates (Journalism, Mass Communication, Linguistic/Language Grads).
- Willing to write about different niches
- Must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig
- Support the team to develop and implement an aggressive link building campaign
- Identify high search volume content ideas relevant to the target audience
- Write and maintain content for onsite and back link SEO efforts as needed
- Day-to-day execution of organic search engine campaigns including keyword research, competitive research, content optimization, outreach strategy, and industry trend.
- Writing content related to the verticals we are present in.
- Other tasks may be assigned from time to time.
Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Government Mandated, Leave Credits (Vacation, Sick, Emergency & Birthday)
Ismael Macatanto says
Hi I am ISMAEL TOMAS MACATANTO graduate of bachelor of science in business administration major in Marketing Management I am eagerly looking for a job.