LANDBANK aims to promote the Equal Employment Opportunity Principle(EEOP) in its Recruitment, Selection and Placement (RSP) process. It is the policy of LBP to strictly adhere to the principles of merit, fitness and equality. The selection of employees shall be based on their relative qualifications to ensure competent and efficient performance of the duties and assumption of responsibilities of the positions to which these personnel may be appointed.
LANDBANK provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, political belief or affiliation, gender, ethnicity, age, height, weight, disability or any other form of prejudicial and arbitrary classifications
Job Description: Customer Associate
Acts as a frontliner; attends to various queries and requests relating to opening/closing of accounts and various online Bank products and remittances. Responsible for verifying and certifying the authenticity of signatures and documents. Receives and handles cash and/or check deposits and payment and maintains an updated record of various Bank transactions, including incoming/outgoing clearing check transactions. Does other work that may be assigned.
Position Title: Customer Associate
- Place of Assignment: NCR Branches
- Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 4
- Monthly Salary: Php 20,754.00
- Eligibility: Career Service (Professional)/2nd Level Eligibility
Education: Bachelor’s degree Preferably in business-related course
- Training: Branch Operations Counterfeit Detection and Familiarization with Other Third Currencies Bank Frauds and Forgery Detection Bank Products and Services AMLA Rules and Regulations
- Work Experience: None required (Entry level)
- Competency: Computer literate, good oral and written communication
skills; Fit and proper for the position, with due consideration to integrity/probity and diligence.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than July 22, 2022.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
LAND BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES
LBP Plaza Malate, Manila
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Interested Applicants may also apply personally in the Head Office located at Recruitment Division 23rd Floor LANDBANK Plaza, 1598 M.H. Del Pilar corner Dr. J. Quintos Sts., Malate, Manila 1004 and bring the following:
- Updated Copy of Resume
- (1) 1×1 Picture
- Transcript of Records (Original & Photocopy)
- Civil Service Professional or 2nd Level Eligibility Certificate or its equivalent (e.g. PRC license (Original & Photocopy))
For Inquiries, you may contact Lanbank at 522-0000 local 2902, 2904, 7224 or email them at [email protected]
- Posting Date: July 12, 2022
- Closing Date: July 22,2022
Source: Landbank of the Philippines
- Urgent Hiring: Government to Government Program (Special Hiring Program for Taiwan)- 50 Machine Operators
- Taiwan is in need of 50 Factory Workers
- Taiwan is hiring 450 English teachers with a monthly salary of PHP 115, 122
- New law in Taiwan permits some 35, 000 OFWs for permanent residency
- Taiwan to Accept More Filipino Workers After the ECQ