The Tsu Chi Foundation is a non-profit organization based in Taiwan that is dedicated to providing humanitarian aid and promoting charitable activities around the world. One of its major initiatives is the Tsu Chi Scholarship Program, which provides financial assistance to students in need.
The scholarship program aims to help talented and motivated students who are facing financial difficulties to pursue their academic goals. Applicants are evaluated based on their academic performance, financial need, and their commitment to social responsibility and community service.
Scholars may have the opportunity to participate in community service and other social activities organized by the Tsu Chi Foundation. So, if you want an excellent opportunity to making a positive impact in the world, apply now and be a Tzu Chi scholar! See the detailed announcement below.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Interested applicants must be able to satisfy the following requirements:
- Fresh graduate from Senior High School;
- Family is INDIGENT;
- Family should be residing in the province of Bohol;
- General weighted average is at least 2.50 or 82%;
- No failing grades and drops every semester;
- Not engaged in any vices and criminal offenses;
- Should maintain at least 20 units per term/semester except for graduating students.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Recipients of the scholarship receive a variety of benefits, including tuition fees, living expenses, and other educational expenses.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
The following documents must be prepared for the applicants for submission;
- Accomplished Tzu Chi Educational Assistance Program Application Form;
- Previous Report Card (Certified Copy from School);
- Barangay Certificate of Indigency (Original);
- Type Written Personal Autobiography (minimum of 500 words in English);
- 2 copy of latest utility bills (electricity, water bill, internet, phone bill, etc.);
- Income Tax Return Form 1700 of Both Parents or BIR Certificate of Exemption Form
2304 (if working, if available) or Affidavit of Non-Filling of Income Tax Return (if not employed);
- 2 pcs. Latest 1×1 I.D pictures (white background);
- PSA Birth certificate (photocopy);
- Good Moral Certificate;
- Sketch of home address (with complete landmarks from TC office to your home).
What are the partner schools?
Below are the partner universities and colleges;
- Bohol Island State University;
- Holy Name University;
- University of Bohol;
- BIT- International College;
- Bohol International Learning College;
- Mater Dei College.
What are the available courses?
Here are the courses aapplicants may choose from:
- BS Information Technology;
- BS Computer Science;
- BS Office Administration;
- Engineering related courses ;
- BS Architecture.
Application deadline: May 15, 2023
How to file your application?
Applicants may secure the scholarship forms from Tzu Chi Foundation Bohol Office at 3rd Floor First Consolidated Bank (FCB) Building, CPG Avenue, Cogon District, Tagbilaran City, Bohol.
Source: Tzu Chi Philippines
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.
Leave a Reply