One of Makati’s most famous hospitals, Ospital ng Makati (OsMak) is currently hiring nurses! Yes, they are currently looking for qualified individuals in the medical department to work for them.
As of the moment, they are looking for a total of forty-one (41) nurses. Don’t worry because in this guide, we will be telling and dictating exactly what all aspiring applicants need to apply in OsMak.
Ospital ng Makati is looking for and is currently hiring 41 nurses
Before we get to what interested applicants need, let’s first look at the position offered by OsMak.
- Position Title: Nurse I
- Salary Grade: 11
- Monthly Salary: P20,754.00
- Monthly Allowance: P2,000.00
- Quarterly Hazard Pay: P15,565.00
- Quarterly Subsistence plus Laundry Allowance: P4,950.00
- Semi-annual PhilHealth Bonus
Quarterly Hazard Pay and Subsistence?
Now many people might have not heard these terms yet, don’t worry, you’re not alone.
First and foremost, quarterly means that it is going to be given every three (3) months; as there are four (4) quarters in a year.
Hazard Pay is a special pay or incentive given to people who work outside regular working hours (graveyard shifts, etc.).
Subsistence, on the other hand, is a special kind of pay given to workers to give aid to their daily needs.
Both pays are given every three (3) months to help cover offsets in their compensation.
Qualifications for the job
Now that you are aware of what the job holds, here are some of the eligibility requirements for an individual to apply for the Nurse I position:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree of Science in Nursing
- No Training Required
- No Experience Required
- Eligibility: Republic Act (R.A. 1080) (Board Passer)
In addition to that, OsMak prefers all interested applicants to hold the following skills for them to be able to execute their duties and responsibilities appropriately:
- Must be proficient in both written and oral communication;
- Must be compassionate;
- Should be able to work under extreme pressure;
- Should have high value to integrity; and
- Must have great inter and intrapersonal skills and attitude.
We already know what qualifications OsMak is looking for. However, just like any other job post, they would also expect all interested applicants to submit the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and/or Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) certified Birth Certificate
- Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) certified Marriage Certificate (only if applicable)
- Duly authenticated Transcript of Records (ToR)
- Duly authenticated Board Rating
- Authenticated Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
Even if OsMak is assured that the applicant is indeed a nursing graduate, it is yet to be approved; it will be once all required documentation is seen and verified by their Human Resources team.
How can interested individuals apply for the post?
Unfortunately, no update or notification was sent out by OsMak whether an applicant can send their applications in via email or via courier.
As per their announcement, all interested applicants can apply by proceeding to the Human Resources Management Center of the Ospital ng Makati (OsMak) which is on the sixth (6th) floor.
Once there, the applicants should look for HR Officers namely: Judit G. Pelayo or Loiza M. Labrador.
OsMak contact numbers
Should interested applicants have any concerns or inquiries about OsMak hiring 41 nurses, they can proceed to OsMak directly or they can contact OsMak via the following hotline numbers: 882-6316 local 340 or 345.
All nursing graduates who were able to pass the Board are more than invited by Ospital ng Makati for they are a little too short with their staffing; they are looking for 41 nurses to fill in their gaps and they are not looking for a specific field.
Ospital ng Makati is currently looking for or hiring 41 nurses in the Nurse I position. Are you interested in applying for the post? Have you ever thought of working in the public medical field, given the fact that you are a nursing graduate and a Board Passer? This might just be the calling you are waiting for!
Source: MyMakatiVerified Facebook Page