Have you ever dreamed of working for the government? To service the workers in the private sector of the Philippines? Although it’s a tough bout, a lot of folks actually dreamed of working in the government because of the benefits, perks, and other things that workers in the private sector don’t get. If you’re interested, then you’re in for a treat! Why? Because the country’s government-owned and controlled housing and urban development is currently looking for workers!
Yes, the Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or more commonly known as Pag-IBIG fund is hiring! In this guide, we will, of course, give you what you need to submit in order for you to become a part of this department. Furthermore, we will also provide some of the skills that they are looking for to be effective in their specific department branch.
Are their qualifications in applying for a post in the public sector?
Unlike the private sector which mostly looks for specific skills and experience, in the public sector, before you become eligible to apply for any type of post, you need to pass the Civil Service Exam (CSE) which is administered by the Civil Service Commission (CSC).
To give you a brief refresher, the Civil Service Exam can be either of the following: the traditional Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) or the modernized Computer Examination (CSC COMEX). We have a guide dedicated to bringing you information about everything you need to know in taking this assessment.
Other than this, the normal requirements would be asked from applicants and these would be:
- Letter of Intent indicating the Position Title, Item Number and Department/Branch name of the position applied for
- Application Letter to the Selection Board (HQP-HRF-013)
- Properly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) and Work Experience Sheet with recent passport size picture, signature and thumb mark. The PDS should be filled-out completely, e.g. inclusive dates of work experience must include the month, day and year (mm/dd/yyyy to mm/dd/yyyy), etc. Guide in filling out the PDS
- Curriculum Vitae, for applicants applying for Salary Grade (SG) 22 and above
- Certificate of duties and responsibilities attested/signed by the Immediate Supervisor
- Certificate of Employment
- Certificate of Trainings/Seminars attended
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Official Transcript of Records (TOR) and Diploma
- Strategic Performance Management System (SPMS), for applicants who are existing employees of Pag-IBIG Fund and other government agencies (please refer to the publication for the required SPMS rating period)
All applications must be submitted to the email address on or before the deadline indicated in the publication together with all the documents mention above. Incomplete application will not be process.
Now that you know what the required documentation is, we will now be discussing the available jobs.
As of the moment, Pag-IBIG is looking for people who can have the following roles as their professions:
Clerk and Admin Support Assistant (Makati City)
- Salary: Php20,ooo to Php21,000
- College Graduate (BS Psychology)
- Computer Literate
- With experience in end-to-end Recruitment process
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
IT Support/Programmer (Mandaluyong/Makati based)
- Salary: Php 27,000 to Php28,000
- College Graduate (BS Computer Science, BS Information Technology, BS Computer Engineering)
- With relevant training
- Knowledgeable in different PROGRAMMING LANGUANGE
- With 1 year programming work experience
- Must passed the programming exam
Management Support Assistant (Makati City)
- Salary: Php27,000 to Php28,000
- College Graduate (BS Industrial Engineering)
- Intermediate knowledge and application in MS Office
- Proficient in oral and written communication
- With satisfactory analytical skills, adaptable, team player and has good interpersonal skills
- Preferably Graduate with Honor or with CS Professional Eligibility
Note: Applicants must submit their resume and other application documents to 18/F Petron Mega Plaza Bldg., 358 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City
Contact Person: Ms. Grace Buenaventura cotanct# 8422-3000 local 5019
Security Officer I (NCR)
- Place of Assignment: FACILITIES AND OFFICE SERVICES DEPARTMENT, Building Administration and Maintenance Division
- Salary: Php19,000 to Php23,000
- Graduate and board passer of BS Criminology
- With one year experience in performing security related functions.
- Civil Service Eligibility: Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility
Contact Person: Ms. Anne Geline V. Cayme / Contact # (02) 8422-3000 local 5019
Deadline of submission of application is on 05 August 2021
Should you have other questions or if you want the complete breakdown of the available jobs in the agency, you can contact them by calling 422-3000 local 5019 or 5020.
They did not make mention of whether or not these are the only jobs or posts they’re looking for. If you require information about that, you can directly be in communication with them by contacting them through their customer service hotline.
These are among the positions that the HDMF is scouting for. If you are interested in knowing more, you can call them through their hotline or you can visit their website at https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/.
People who are looking for a post in the government will be delighted by this news.
Source: Pag-IBIG Fund