Ireland’s capital is Dublin, a populous and affluent city whose metropolitan area is home to more than one-fourth of the country’s total population. The city’s old dockside neighbourhoods have given way to new residential and commercial development. Cork, Ireland’s second largest city, is a handsome cathedral city and port in the southwest. Other principal centres include Waterford, Wexford, and Drogheda on the east coast, Sligo in the northwest, and Limerick and Galway in the west.
If you ever want to work in Ireland and level up your career as a Social Worker, the CHESAM RECRUITMENT INC., a private employment agency licensed to process applicants to work abroad is actually looking for 100 Social Workers. Applicants who possess the qualifications may apply to the link provided at the end of this article.
Job Description: Social Worker
- Assisting clients in receiving services by telephone and in person.
- Getting clients involved in beneficial activities.
- Assessing clients and gathering relevant information.
- Offering information and supporting clients and their families.
- Contacting and making referrals to other agencies and services.
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports.
- Participating in training, supervision, and meetings.
- Watch for signs of child abuse.
- Provide crisis intervention.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Must possess CORU registration or be working towards this.
What is the salary per year?
Annual Salary: EUR 42,157- 60,724: PHP 2,421,498- 3,487,986. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- AGENCY: CHESHAM RECRUITMENT INC.
- POEA License No: POEA-006-LB-011121-R
- Address: Suite 219, The Pensinula Court, Makati Avenue, Corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City 1226, Metro Manila, Philippines
- OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE: FREDERICO S. TANKEKO
- TEL. NO./S: 750-0640/750-0641/750-0642
- EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal /Employer: CPL HEALTHCARE/IRELAND’S CHILD AND FAMILY AGENCY
- Principal/Employer Address: 8-34 Percy Place, Dublin, Ireland.
- Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
HOW TO APPLY?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3105045 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Taiwan is in need of 50 Factory Workers
- Taiwan is hiring 450 English teachers with a monthly salary of PHP 115, 122
- New law in Taiwan permits some 35, 000 OFWs for permanent residency
- Taiwan to Accept More Filipino Workers After the ECQ
- Japan is hiring 10 English Elementary Teachers