Heads up college students! We are delighted to inform you that Remitly, an online money transfer service is currently offering the Remitly Scholarship program open to all college students for March 2023 to June 2023 grant. All interested applicants may now file their application on or before January 31, 2023. Good luck!
What is Remitly and Remitly Scholarship program?
Remitly is an online money transfer service which enables thousands of people to conveniently send money from the United States to the Philippines every month. Remitly created the Remitly Scholarship program to give back to the Filipino community that they serve.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
The Remitly Scholars Program is open to any resident of Philippines who will be enrolled at a participating institution of higher education and who meets the following scholarship eligibility criteria:
- Full-time student enrolled at a participating institution
- Participating institutions are currently limited to: Mapua Institute of Technology and University of the Philippines (College of Education, College of Engineering, and College of Arts and Letters)
- GPA of at least B (or equivalent) in the previous school year
- No individual grades below C+ (or equivalent)
- Submission of completed scholarship application
- Agreement to the scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Agreement to receive scholarship payment directly
- Intent to complete higher education program on time
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
The Remitly Scholars will received direct monthly financial assistance of USD$100 (Php5,458) per month over the course of 4 months to qualified students to enable them to pursue their educational and professional dreams.
Note: Winners will be selected based upon meeting program eligibility requirements and the contents of their application statement. No purchase or service to Remitly is required.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RemitlyScholarsJan2023. You shall find the application portal by tapping “next” at the bottom part of the article.
- OWWA offers two Scholarships to Graduating Grade 12 Students this SY 2023-2024!
- The Lao Foundation’s Scholarship Project for SY 2023-2024 is now OPEN for applications!
- Call for applications: DCWD’s College Scholarship Programs for SY 2023-2024
- UMak School of Law Scholarship Program is now open for applications for AY 2023-2024.
- AOF Foundation Scholarship Program SY 2023-2024 is now open for applications
Leave a Reply