Preschool in Singapore is for children under the age of 7 and broadly includes: Half-day or full-day care programmes and Kindergarten preschool education.
The Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) serves as the regulatory and developmental authority for the early childhood sector in Singapore. It oversees key aspects of children’s development below the age of 7 across both kindergartens and child care centres.
MOE operates MOE Kindergarten (MK) and develops and shares the Nurturing Early Learners (NEL) Framework for children aged 4 to 6.
Now, do you have what it takes to teach and handle the aforementioned students? Find your greener pasture in the Lion City Singapore because the LAU MEL INTERNATIONAL STAFFING SERVICES INCORPORATED, a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 20 Pre-School Teachers. Applicants may apply on or before September 2,2022.
Job Description: Pre-School Teacher
- Develop and plan a creative and careful program/lessons for his/her preschool students.
- Observe preschool children improve social skill, encourage them in class participation and build their self-esteem.
- Research and implement new and proper teaching methods and classroom materials.
- Set assessment for improvement of preschool student.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year (s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor/College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months or at least 300 hrs off-campus practice teaching experience handling preschool students from 1-6 years old.
- Candidates must be a graduate of BEED major in Early Childhood or Preschool Education.
- IELTS passer with a band score of 6.5 would be an advantage.
- Candidates must have good communication skills especially to children.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: SGD 2,800- 3,200: PHP 113,000- 129,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: LAU` MEL INTERNATIONAL STAFFING SERVICES INCORPORATED
- POEA License No.: POEA-111-LB-070220-R
- Address: UNITS 3A/B/C, DAVIS BUILDING, A.MABINI ST, MANILA
- Official Representative: CAROLYN C. CENTENO
- Tel. No./s: 536-3671/ 09167965800
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Employer: SRA Employment Agency
- Employer Address: 300 Tampines Ave 5 09-02 Junction Singapore
- POEA Registration/Accreditation: 10388781
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one month’s salary.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3127318. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN SINGAPORE:
- Singapore is hiring 13 Machine Operators
- Singapore is hiring 30 Telesales Executives
- Singapore is in need of 30 Production Workers (Compounders)
- Singapore is hiring 1000 Staff Nurses/Enrolled Nurses
- Singapore is in need of 35 Domestic Workers