The next step a student must take after graduating from senior high school is to enroll in college or university. However, unfortunately, many parents in the Philippines are unable to send their child to college because they can’t afford the hefty tuition costs.
Worry no more, and heads up scholarship hunters! La Verdad Christian College offers a “Study now, pay never” full scholarship grant program. Experience quality education for FREE in college for Academic Year 2023-2024 and apply on January 3, 2023 (Caloocan Campus) and January 27, 2023 (Apalit, Pampanga Campus).
The La Verdad Christian College or LVCC is a private non-stock, non-sectarian educational institution established in Apalit, Pampanga, Philippines. It is the first private school in the Philippines that grants scholarship programs to deserving students by providing tuition-free education and no miscellaneous fees. It is one of the best schools in Pampanga, up to regional and national levels.
This free education program was started by Bro. Eli Soriano and Dr. Daniel Razon on 2009. At first, this school has only one branch located in Apalit, Pampanga. But after a year it branch out in Caloocan, and believe it or not this school has also a branch in Ghana, Africa and Liberia.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Interested incoming freshmen (grade 12 graduating students) are welcome to apply.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Accepted applicants shall be entitled to the following priveleges:
- Free tuition fees
- Free miscellaneous fees
- Free digital systems access fee
- Free books/access to digital library
- Free school and PE uniform
- Free meal (lunch) during face to face classes
What are the courses offered?
Below are the courses being offered by LVCC Caloocan and Apalit, Pampanga campuses:
- BS Accountancy
- BS Accounting Information Systems
- BS Social Work
- BS Information Systems
- BA Broadcasting
- 2-Year Associate in Computer Technology
- BA in Communication
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
The following must be prepared by the interested applicants:
- Accomplished online application form
- Printed application confirmation slip (may be downloaded after accomplishing the online application form)
- Photocopy of Grade 12 Report Card (at least 1st Semester)
- Photocopy of Good Moral Certificate issued by the Guidance Counselor or School Principal
- Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Parent/Legal Guardian’s Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of Non-Tax Payment or Certificate of Indigency
- 2 pcs. Identical 2×2 Picture (White Background with Name Tag)
Note: Applications with incomplete documents will not be processed.
How to file your application?
Source: La Verdad Christian College