The global economy is characterized by the movement of goods and services across borders. In this interconnected world, labor migration has become a key element in ensuring the efficient production of goods and services.
Taiwan, a thriving Asian nation, is offering a unique opportunity for foreign workers to contribute to its industrial success.
Under the Government-To-Government program, Taiwan is actively seeking to hire 50 factory workers, providing a promising pathway for individuals to gain international work experience while supporting the island nation’s growing manufacturing sector.
Taiwan’s Manufacturing Industry
Taiwan has made remarkable strides in the field of manufacturing, earning recognition for its technological innovations and world-class production standards.
- Apply Now: Department Of Environment And National Resources Cordillera Administrative Region (DENR-CAR) Regional And Field Offices Is Hiring
Known for its electronics, semiconductor, and machinery industries, Taiwan has become a hub for companies that rely on precision manufacturing.
The success of Taiwan’s manufacturing sector has created a high demand for skilled labor, making it an attractive destination for foreign workers who are willing to make a meaningful contribution.
- PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY IS HIRING: Call For Applicants For Vacant Positions At The Central And Field Offices (First And Second Level Positions And Contractual)
The Government-To-Government Program
To address the labor requirements of its thriving manufacturing industry, Taiwan has implemented the Government-To-Government program.
This initiative allows foreign workers to be employed in Taiwan’s factories, providing a legal and regulated framework for their employment.
The program ensures that both the workers and the employers are protected, ensuring fair wages, safe working conditions, and the opportunity for career growth.
Benefits of Working in Taiwan
Competitive Wages: Taiwan offers competitive wages to foreign workers, making it an attractive destination for those seeking to earn a better income compared to their home countries.
Safe Working Environment: Taiwan places a strong emphasis on workplace safety and enforces strict regulations to protect the rights and well-being of all workers.
Career Growth: The experience gained while working in Taiwan’s manufacturing sector can be a valuable asset for personal and professional growth. Workers have opportunities to acquire new skills and advance their careers.
Cultural Experience: Working in Taiwan is not only about employment; it’s also an opportunity to experience a rich and diverse culture. Taiwan is known for its warm hospitality, delicious cuisine, and stunning natural landscapes.
The opportunity to work in Taiwan’s manufacturing sector under the Government-To-Government program is a unique chance for individuals to experience a new culture, gain valuable work experience, and contribute to a thriving economy.
- Apply Now: Department Of Trade And Industry Philippines Is Hiring Permanent And Contract Of Service Positions
The island nation’s reputation for its technological prowess and commitment to workers’ rights makes it an appealing destination for those seeking new horizons in their careers.
As Taiwan opens its doors to 50 factory workers through this program, it not only extends a helping hand to those in search of better opportunities but also strengthens its own position in the global economy.
- Taiwan To Hire 800K Foreign Workers Including Teachers, Farmers, Hospitality Workers, Caregivers, Construction Workers And More- MECO
This program exemplifies the positive impact of well-regulated international labor migration, where both the sending and receiving countries can benefit.
So, for those aspiring to be part of Taiwan’s remarkable manufacturing journey, the time to apply is now – don’t miss this opportunity to become part of a dynamic workforce in one of Asia’s economic powerhouses.
RECRUITMENT SPECIFICATION FORM (RSF)
- RSF NO. 230027
NXP SEMICONDUCTORS TAIWAN LTD
CLASSIFICATION : Government to Government Program (Special Hiring Program for Taiwan)
The NXP SEMICONDUCTORS TAIWAN LTD is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the position/s:
- FIFTY (50) FACTORY WORKERS (Factory Machine Operators)
PEGPB GROSS MONTHLY SALARY: NT$ 27,470 [27,470 New Taiwanese Dollars (TWD) is approximately PhP 48,599.88; exchange rate of 1 TWD = PhP 1.77]
- College Graduate or Vocational Graduate;
TARGET DATE OF DEPLOYMENT: January 2024
SCHEDULE OF INTERVIEW: November 2023
How to apply?
Qualified Applicants should register online at https://www.dmw.gov.ph https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/Online Services/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labelled with RSF No. 230027, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number)during their respective schedule of appointment:
- Passport – with at least 1-year validity upon submission of application
- SSS Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)/ SSS Certificate / Philippine National ID (as per PEGPB Advisory No. 095)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2 pcs. 2 x 2 recent ID pictures
- Copy of Taiwan ARC or NHI Card for ex-Taiwan workers Employment certificates (if any)
- PEOS Certificate (log on to https://peos.dmw.gov.ph) Certificate/diploma of highest educational attainment Transcript of Records (if any)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/Online Services/POEAOnline.aspx)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications:
- Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: October 31 2023
- Applicants from the Central Office (POEA – Ortigas): October 31, 2023
Source: DMW PEGPB
Disclaimer: All of our job hiring articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.