Welcome to the exciting opportunity of the Bro-Ed Scholarship Application for the academic year 2023-2024! They are thrilled to announce that the application process is now open, giving aspiring students the chance to embark on a journey of education and growth.
This scholarship serves as a gateway for dedicated individuals in Isabela to unlock their full potential and pursue their academic dreams. Read on to discover the details and steps to apply for this prestigious scholarship.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
Interested applicants shall prepare the following documents:
- ACCOMPLISHED BRO-ED FORM
- BRGY. CERTIFICATE OF INDIGENCY OR DSWD 4PS CERTIFICATION
- SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL REPORT CARD OR CERTIFICATE OF GRADES SIGNED BY THE REGISTRAR (For Acad/Non-Acad Undergraduate Students)
- TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS OR CERTIFICATE OF GRADES SIGNED BY THE REGISTRAR (For Expanded Graduate Students)
- PHOTOCOPY OF ASSESSMENT/ ENROLLMENT FORM
- PHOTOCOPY OF VOTER’S ID / CERTIFICATE
Where should you submit the documentary requirements?
- CITY OF ILAGAN
Provincial Capitol Compound, Brgy. Alibagu, City of Ilagan, Isabela
- SAN PABLO
PGI Extension Office, Ballacayu, San Pablo, Isabela (Governor’s Residence)
- CITY OF CAUAYAN
PGI Extension Office, District 1, Cauayan City, Isabela (Vice Governor’s Residence)
PGI Extension Office, Cabagan, Isabela (Municipal Hall)
PGI Extension Office, San Fabian, Echague, Isabela
PGI Extension Office, Jones, Isabela
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Scholars shall be entitled to the following priveleges:
1.NON-ACADEMIC/REGULAR SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS:
- Assistance for stipend, travel, books, etc. WORTH PHP 3,000.00/SEMESTER
2.ACADEMIC SCHOLARSHIP FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS:
- With HIGHEST Honors: Assistance for stipend, travel, books, etc. WORTH PHP 5,000/SEMESTER
- With HIGH Honors:
Assistance for stipend, travel, books, etc. WORTH PHP 4,000/SEMESTER
3.EXPANDED SCHOLARSHIP FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS:
Assistance for stipend, travel, books, etc. WORTH PHP 5,000/SEMESTER
- DOCTORATE/LAW/MEDICINE: Assistance for stipend, travel, books, etc. WORTH PHP 10,000/SEMESTER
- Phinma National Scholarship (PNS) SY 2023-2024 is now accepting applicants
How to file your application?
To apply for BRO-Ed
Scholarship Program, you must pre-register in the link assigned to your city/town via this link: bit.ly/ALLBRO-EdPre-RegLinks1stSem23-24
After your online registration, you may print and fill out the Bro-Ed application form via this link: bit.ly/BRO-Ed-ApplyNow
Application Deadline: August 25, 2023
Source: BRO For Education
Disclaimer: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every article so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.