In China, the term “kindergarten” refers to full-day programs serving children from age 3 to age 6. About 20 percent of the 3-to-6 year-olds attend kindergarten. The programs serve the twofold purpose of child care and educational preparation. A variety of sources provide kindergarten programs- the government, government-licensed private individuals and neighborhood committees, and work units.
Children are generally grouped by age in kindergarten. Government regulations recommended three groupings: juniors (3-year-olds), middle (4-year-olds) and seniors (5-year-olds). Education replaces physical care as the primary emphasis in this program. Class size increases with age, ranging from 20 to 40 children. Each group typically has two teachers and a nurse.
If you ever want to be one of the Kindergarten teachers, the BISON MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is still looking for 100 Kindergarten Teachers. Applicants may apply on or before September 9,2022.
Job Description: Kindergarten Teacher
- Knows to handle toddlers to young children and knows different nursery rhymes and children songs
- Fluent in speaking English with Neutral Accent (Regional Accent is not acceptable).
- Enthusiastic, Friendly, Kind and Approachable.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/
Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- With PRC License or TESOL/TEFL/CELTA Certificate Holder.
- With at least 1 year teaching experience in a Classroom Setup/Face to Face (inclusive in the minimum of 2 years working experience).
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: CNY 6,900- 7,000: PHP 56,994- 57,820. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: BISON MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
- POEA License No.: POEA-223-LB-121014-R
- Address: 2F & 3F (LEFT WING) BMH CENTRE BLDG, 3963 YAGUE ST MAKATI
- Official Representative: BELEN M ALHUMAYED
- Tel.No./s: 896-4667/ 0917-555-2515
- Email Address: [email protected]/ [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: SHANGHAI RUICHUN INDUSTRY CO LTD.
- Principal/Employer Address: FLOOR 1-2, NO. 2-3, LINE 621 WEIYE ROAD, MINHANG DISTRICT, SHANGHAI, THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.:4265
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3129031. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Singapore is in need of 20 Pre-School Teachers
- Japan is hiring 10 English Elementary Teachers
- Bahrain is hiring 105 Teachers (ICT, SCIENCE, MATH, ENGLISH)
Leave a Reply