Evidently, many Filipinos have been wanting to work in the “Land of the Rising Sun” Japan. Perhaps because they feel safe and secure in this country and the qualifications for skilled and unskilled workers are attainable with a great opportunity to level up your career, that is, if you are willing to undergo Japanese Language Training for more or less than 6 months. Now, do you want to teach in Japan? Good for you, the Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment is currently looking for 10 English Elementary Teachers. Applicants may apply on or before July 21, 2022.
Job Description: English Elementary Teacher
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Must know how to speak English well
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
What is the salary per month?
Monthly Salary: JPY 280,000 (PHP 115,000) Depending on exchange rate.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- AGENCY: UNIPLAN OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT INC.
- ADDRESS: G/F & 2/F No. 302 J.P Rizal St., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- POEA LICENSE NO.: POEA-217-LB-120619-R
- TEL NO/S: 4118972; 9118548; 09175588832; 09175588834
- EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- EMPLOYER: Saint Maur International School
- EMPLOYER ADDRESS: 83 Yamate-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231- 8654 Japan
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10379558
- PLACEMENT FEE: This job has no placement fee.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4118972; 9118548; 09175588832; 09175588834 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is located at Ground Floor & Second Floor, No.302 J.P. Rizal St., Quezon City, Philippines.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3104823 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN JAPAN:
- Japan is hiring 20 Pre-School Teachers
- Japan is hiring 5 Livestock Agricultures (Dairy)
- Japan is hiring 3 Factory Workers for Underwear Manufacturing
- Japan is in need of 38 Chicken Choppers/Poultry Processing
- Japan is hiring 30 Farmers
- Japan is looking for 55 Mechanics
- Japan is in need of 60 Bakers
- Japan is hiring 6 Factory Workers for Food Processing
- JPEPA: Japan opens recruitment for 50 Filipino Nurses and 300 Careworkers
- Japan is hiring 30 Construction Workers
Leave a Reply