Finland is a country located in northern Europe. Finland is one of the world’s most northern and geographically remote countries and is subject to a severe climate. Nearly two-thirds of Finland is blanketed by thick woodlands, making it the most densely forested country in Europe. Finland also forms a symbolic northern border between western and eastern Europe: dense wilderness and Russia to the east, the Gulf of Bothnia and Sweden to the west.
Evidently, many Filipino’s dream is to work in one of the European countries, if you are ever one of them, the DYNAMIC STAR INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES, a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, is currently looking for 50 Cleaners. Applicants may apply on or before September 6,2022.
What are the qualifications?
- Male/Female (Single or Married).
- Applicant must have NBI clearance
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- With good appearance or personality.
- With driver’s License of 4 wheels.
- With year’s of experience in janitorial and housekeeping.
- Willing to study Finnish language.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: EUR 1,632: More or less PHP 93,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: DYNAMIC STAR INTERNATIONAL MANPOWER SERVICES
- POEA License No.: POEA-019LB-102519-PL
- Address: G/FLR. ANVINS BLDG. 137 SAN ANTONIO AVE. PARAÑAQUE
- Official Representative: EVELYN CRAME LISING
- Tel. No./s: 09271378520/ 09273484904/ (02) 8294-4396
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: MR-TIIMI MERJA RUUSKANEN OY
- Principal/Employer Address: WARTSILANKATU 61 04440 JARVENPAA, FINLAND
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 6358
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3128247. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES:
- Government to Government Arrangement: POEA GPB is hiring 600 Nurses for Germany
- Ireland is hiring 100 Social Workers
- United Kingdom is looking for 8 Butchers
Good Day Sir/Ma’am I’m willing to apply. Please teach me how to apply.
Reyniel Guillermo says
Hello sir. How to apply?
Please i want to apply this job