The Del Monte Foundation Scholarship Program is a scholarship program that was established by the Del Monte Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Del Monte Philippines, Inc. The program aims to provide financial assistance to qualified and deserving students who are pursuing their college education.
The scholarship program is open to Filipino students who are residents of Visayas and Mindanao where Del Monte Philippines operates. Applicants must have a good academic standing and must demonstrate financial need.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, book and transportation allowances, and a monthly stipend. The program also includes leadership and skills training, career counseling, and mentoring activities.
To apply for the Del Monte Foundation Scholarship Program, interested students may visit the Del Monte Foundation website or contact the scholarship office for more information. Applicants must submit a completed application form, a copy of their grades, and other required documents.
The Del Monte Foundation Scholarship Program is a great opportunity for qualified and deserving students to pursue their college education and achieve their career goals.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Interested applicants must be able to satisfy the following:
- Open to second-year college students who are enrolled in BS Agriculture major in Crop Science, Agronomy or Horticulture;
- Must be a permanent resident of Visayas or Mindanao;
- Will be a regular third-year student by start of 1st semester SY 2023-2024;
- Must have a general weighted average grade of 85% (2.0) or above in the past 3 semesters;
- Physically fit for schooling and of good moral character.
What are the benefits under the program?
Scholars shall be entitled to the following privileges:
- School fees (where applicable);
- Uniform allowance per year – Php2,000;
- Book allowance per semester – Php3,000;
- Living allowance per month – Php5,000;
- Board exam review fee + allowances.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
For submission, applicants shall prepare the following documents:
- 1 piece 2×2 ID picture;
- Registrar’s (or college dean’s) certification of applicant’s average grade in each of the past 3 semesters;
- Copy of parents’ proof of income (any of the following: latest income tax return, or recent pay slip for at least 2 months);
- List of accomplishments and affiliations in the past 2 years
How to file your application?
Click the link below for the online application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScP6qL5iKs8hIznm9mDAB7EybwFy98MCHPdBZitIb_IeosPMg/viewform
Source: Central Mindanao University
Note: All of our scholarship articles are for informational purposes only. We are not directly related to the entities being featured. The source/s are indicated at the end of every articles so you can further check the legitimacy of our posts.
Leave a Reply