No one can hinder a person with a heart full of desire to obtain his dream. Are you an incoming college student who is still looking for a scholarship to finance your study? Worry no more because Southwestwen University PHINMA is pleased to announce the re-opening of Hawak Kamay Scholarship application for BS in Business Administration, BS in Information Technology and BA in Communication.
This is in lieu with SWU PHINMA’s thrust in guiding students in their journey towards becoming the best that they can be and to provide opportunities to help them reach their full potential and achieve the pinnacle of success.
With the Hawak Kamay (HK) Scholarship of SWU PHINMA, incoming freshmen students (first year college) will get the chance to avail of a scholarship grant valid until completion of the chosen college program with no maintaining grades required.
That is because SWU PHINMA believes that everyone deserves to be in the spotlight. Secure your future that is within reach and apply now to become a Hawak Kamay Scholar!
Who can apply for Hawak Kamay Scholarship?
The Hawak Kamay Scholarship is open for incoming freshmen students (first year college).
What are the courses available for HK application?
The re-opening of Hawak Kamay Scholarship application is available for students who will take BS in Business Administration, BS in Information Technology and BA in Communication.
What are the benefits under the Hawak Kamay Scholarship?
HK Scholars will get the chance to enjoy:
- Scholarship grant
- No required maintaining grade
- Valid for the entire program duration
- Start of Application: July 1,2022
- Online Application Deadline: July 15,2022
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants you may file your application through this link https://apps.phinma.edu.ph/marketing/app/swu/. Make sure that all the information you will provide and they required you to answer are accurate and true.
Source: Southwestern University PHINMA
OTHER ONGOING SCHOLARSHIPS:
- AY 2021-2022, AY 2022-2023: CHED opens application for Medical Scholarship and Return Service (MSRS) Program
- Be an STI scholar: STI Open Scholarship (SOS) SY 2022-2023
- Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Program AY 2022-2023
- DOST-SEI Junior Level Science Scholarship (JLSS) Program 2022
- National Academy of Sports Scholarship Program SY 2022-2023
- AD ASTRA Scholarship Program 2022
- DOST-SEI opens the application for DOST-CBPSME Scholarship