Do you have a minimum of 1 year experience as a sewer? This might be your chance to level up your career and try your luck in Japan! Fortunately, the CHARTREUSE PRIME RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST, a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment is currently looking for 30 Sewers. Applicants may apply on or before June 30,2022.
Job Description: (Sewer)
- Operates all types of sewing machines with single and/double needle.
- Guides parts under needle following edges, seams, guides on machine bed or markings on part.
- Observes workmanship at previous made parts and subassemblies to detect defects and notifies supervisor or quality inspector.
- Cleans work station area on a daily basis.
- Performs any repair or corrective sewing as required by the supervisor.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year (s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Never been in Japan. Only first timer.
- No tattoo on any part of the body.
- Not late registered in Birth Certificate.
- Must possess prior sewing experience.
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly salary: JPY 107,739- JPY 107,740 (PHP 44,000) Depending on exchange rate.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- AGENCY: CHARTREUSE PRIME RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST
- ADDRESS: G/F and 2/F-A, CPDC Bldg, 138 Gen. Luna St., Taguig City
- TEL NO/S: 643-4894; 6435400; 09950863767
- EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]; [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- EMPLOYER: Apparel Support Co-op
- EMPLOYER ADDRESS: Japan
- PLACEMENT FEE: This job has no placement fee.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 643-4894; 6435400; 09950863767 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc. is located at G/F AND 2/F-A, CPDC Bldg, 138 Gen. Luna St., Taguig City, Philippines.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3097582 and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
OTHER HIRING IN JAPAN:
- Japan is hiring 20 Pre-School Teachers
- Japan is hiring 5 Livestock Agricultures (Dairy)
- Japan is hiring 3 Factory Workers for Underwear Manufacturing
- Japan is in need of 38 Chicken Choppers/Poultry Processing
- Japan is hiring 30 Farmers
- Japan is looking for 55 Mechanics
- Japan is in need of 60 Bakers
- Japan is hiring 6 Factory Workers for Food Processing
- JPEPA: Japan opens recruitment for 50 Filipino Nurses and 300 Careworkers
- Japan is hiring 30 Construction Workers