KCC Foundation, Inc. (KCCFI) was established by the KCC Group of Companies as an expression of gratitude for the support that the KCC Group has received from the host communities of the KCC Group’s various businesses. KCCFI serves as the heart of the KCC Group of Companies. The Founders believe that helping one member of a marginalized family creates a great impact by raising the standard of living of the entire family. Thus, to reach out to a wider range of beneficiaries, KCC Foundation was developed as a corporate commitment to support underprivileged individuals, communities and the young generation.
The good news is, the KCC Foundation Scholarship Program is now accepting applicants for the school year 2023-2024. What are you waiting for? Try your luck, apply now, and be their next scholar!
Who can apply for the scholarship?
Interested applicants should be:
- Incoming first year college student
- A student must have a general average (latest report grade) of at least 85% or its equivalent.
- No grade below 80% in any related subject.
- Not a recipient of any major scholarship or financial aid.
What are the benefits under the scholarship?
Enjoy full tuition fee assistance, allowances & great opportunities with KCC Group of Companies for all qualified applicants.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
Interested applicants must be able to prepare the following documents upon application.
• Fully accomplished Online Application Form
• 2×2 ID Picture
• Birth Certificate (scanned copy)
• School Card (latest if available)
• Application Letter (with photo)
• Family Profile (with family and house photos)
How to file your application?
For all interested applicants, you may register online via this link: https://bit.ly/KCCFIscholar2022
For more information, clarifications, queries or concerns, you can contact them below:
Gmail: [email protected]
Source: KCC Founcation Inc. (KCCFI)
- The PNPA has officially opened the admission for the PNPA Cadetship Scholarship Program until July 30, 2023
- Iskolar sa Dakbayan (ISDA): CDO City College Scholarships Program 2023 is now open for applications
- Legal Scholarship Program AY 2022-2023 is now accepting applications until March 18, 2023
- Call for applications: DCWD’s College Scholarship Programs for SY 2023-2024
- UMak School of Law Scholarship Program is now open for applications for AY 2023-2024.
How to apply? I’m from Philippines