PwC, also known as PricewaterhouseCoopers, offers clients various professional business services, including accounting, auditing, human resources consulting, and strategy management.
PwC’s purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. They are a network of firms in 152 countries with nearly 328,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory, and tax services.
Thus, PwC offers scholarship program to students who are in need of financial assistance and are planning to take BS Accountancy, BSCS Software Engineering, BSCS Web Development or BSCS Data Science, regardless of year level.
Who can apply for the scholarship?
The scholarship, brought by PwC Philippines together with Isla Lipana & Co. is open to the following:
- Students in need of financial assistance to continue education (for further evaluation by the foundation)
- Students planning to take BS Accountancy, BSCS Software Engineering, BSCS Web Development or BSCS Data Science, regardless of year level.
What are the courses being offered?
The available courses include BS Accountancy, BSCS Software Engineering, BSCS Web Development or BSCS Data Science, regardless of year level.
What are the qualifications?
- Must carry the regular load prescribed by the course
- Must obtain GWA of not lower than 1.75 and no grade lower than 2.50 in any subject
- Must possess good moral character and must not have been subjected to any disciplinary action by the school either academically or administratively during the period enrolled
- Must have no existing scholarship with iACADEMY or the following companies: SGV and Co., Navarro Amper and Co., R.G Manabat and Co., Punong Bayan and Araullo, Reyes Tacandong and Co.
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Filled out application form from PwC
- Letter of intent addressed to ILCFI Executive Director Allan M. Cao
- All grades from the last semester showing GWA
- Enrollment Registration form for the current semester
- Parent’s income (most recent ITR of parents)
- Certificate of good moral character from the college department
- Photocopy of a government-issued ID. If not available, a copy of the school ID will do
- If a student in his final semester, a certificate of candidacy for graduation
What are the benefits?
Selected beneficiaries will receive a 20% subsidy of total tuition fee from PwC for the entire prescribed duration of the program.
How to file your application?
Qualified and interested applicants shall send an email at [email protected]
Source: PwC Philippines
- AOF Foundation Scholarship Program SY 2023-2024 is now open for applications
- 2023 Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship Program is now open for applications
- Be a Xavier Ateneo Scholar for SY 2023-2024