The preschool age in Singapore is four years old. Preschool education lasts up to four years for the standard kindergarten age in Singapore. Although it is not compulsory for children to attend preschool in Singapore, many parents see the benefits of a preschool education and have enrolled their children in government operated preschools or international preschools.
If you ever want to work in Lion City Singapore, and find a greener pasture in teaching, the SKILLSTRADER INC., a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment, has 30 vacancies for Pre-School Teachers. Applicants may apply on or before September 16,2022.
Job Description: Pre-School Teacher
- Teaching and following a daily routine.
- Adapting the program to suit the needs of the individual child or group.
- Consistently planning innovative ways of keeping children actively engaged.
- Imparting knowledge to children through fun and play.
What are the qualifications?
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Should be a graduate of Bachelor of Education major in Pre-school, Early Childhood, Pre-Elementary
What is the salary per month?
- Monthly Salary: SGD 2,900- 3,200: PHP 117,000- 121,000. Depending on exchange rates.
ABOUT THE AGENCY:
- Agency: SKILLSTRADER INC.
- POEA License No.: POEA-004-LB-041921-PL
- Address: UNIT 4, C. AYALA TOWNHOMES, 1049 C. AYALA ST. CORNER ARELLANO AVE., SINGALONG MANILA
- Official Representative: RICA CUI MINA
- Tel.No./s: (02) 8 243 1331 / 09567435585 / 09608661195
- Email Address: [email protected]
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
- Principal/Employer: Enhance Personnel Services
- Principal/Employer Address: Singapore
- POEA Registration/Accreditation No.: 10392592
- Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may apply by clicking through this link https://www.workabroad.ph/job/3130316. Make sure to upload your updated CV/resume
NOTE: Our page will never collect any FEES in any FORMS. We are not a recruitment agency but an announcement page. We advise everyone to be vigilant and never to trust your hard-earned money to those people commenting in our posts. Don’t click their links! Thank you!
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Singapore is hiring 25 Enrolled Nurses
- Singapore is in need of 20 Pre-School Teachers
- Singapore is hiring 13 Machine Operators
- Singapore is hiring 30 Telesales Executives
- Singapore is in need of 30 Production Workers (Compounders)
- Singapore is hiring 1000 Staff Nurses/Enrolled Nurses
- Singapore is in need of 35 Domestic Workers