Do you want to pursue a 1 year Tech-Voc education on Mechatronics Servicing or Instrumental and Control Servicing for free with an opportunity to be employed after the program in Universal Robina Corporation (URC) as Production/Machine Operator or Machine Maintenance Technician? Be a Iskolar ni Juan!
What is Iskolar ni Juan?
Iskolar ni Juan is a free 1 year Tech-Voc education with employment opportunity for deserving underprivileged youth that strive for quality Tech-Voc education and employment.
What are the benefits of being a Iskolar ni Juan?
Being a Iskolar ni Juan, a candidate is entitled to receive the corresponding privileges.
1. Full subsidy on allowance and school fees
- school supplies
2. 7 months stay-in at GBF-Technical Training Center in Calamba, Laguna
- free dormitory and access to school facilities and equipment
- 3,300 square meters state-of-the-art training center
- hosts 12 industry-standard laboratories, meeting rooms, and classrooms
3. 5 months On-the-Job training at any URC plant
- acquire Instrumentation and Control Servicing NC II or Mechatronics Servicing NC II upon passing TESDA assessment
- inclusive OJT allowance
4. Employment opportunity in URC plants after the Program
- employment opportunities: production/machine operator or machine maintenance technician
- chance to work in world-class manufacturing industry
Who can apply for Iskolar ni Juan?
In order to qualify as Iskolar ni Juan, a candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Filipino Citizen
- Single, 18-25 years old
- Senior High school graduate
- No grade lower than 80% in Mathematics and Science
- From a family with an annual income not more than PHP200,000
What are the priority sourcing areas?
Candidates residing in the indicated areas below are eligible to apply.
- Quezon Province
- Metro Manila
DEADLINE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: June 15, 2022.
How to apply?
You may apply online by clicking through this link https://bit.ly/iskolarnijuanonlineapplication.
Source: Iskolar ni Juan
About Universal Robina Corporation (URC) via their Company Profile Website:
Universal Robina Corporation (URC) is one of the largest branded consumer food and beverage product companies in the Philippines. The company has a significant, and growing presence in the ASEAN. It is among the Philippines’ pioneers in the industry. It has been operating for over 50 years since Mr. John Gokongwei, Jr. established Universal Corn Products Inc. in 1954, a cornstarch manufacturing plant in Pasig City.
URC is engaged in an array of food-related businesses, including the production and distribution of branded consumer snack foods and beverages; commodities such as sugar and flour; and agro-industrial businesses mainly hogs, animal feed, and other related products.
URC has established itself to be the trailblazer in manufacturing through best-in-class technologies and processes. It has unswervingly showcased its innovation and excellence through groundbreaking products to the ASEAN market and wide distribution networks in both modern and traditional channels.
Mr. John envisioned URC to become a premiere food and beverage player across the ASEAN region with strong market position. URC products are also exported to other markets like the US, Europe, Japan, Korea, the Middle East, and also in West African countries like Ghana, and Nigeria through our URC Thailand office.
URC has built three strong regional brands over the years— Jack ‘n Jill for snack foods, C2 Cool and Clean for ready-to-drink tea, and Great Taste for coffee. These brands are becoming popular across the ASEAN region.
URC’s key to success has been attributed to building strong brands, robust product innovation pipeline, and world-class manufacturing and supply chain capabilities. URC will continue to transform and delight consumers in line with the changing competitive dynamics, and growth opportunities in Asia.