Good news for Filipino workers who aspire to work abroad especially in Japan. The 21st CENTURY MANPOWER RESOURCES INC.., a Private Employment Agency with POEA License No. POEA-029-LB-021820-R, licensed to process applicants to work abroad is currently looking for 20 Pre-School Teachers with a monthly salary of JPY 250,000- JPY 300,000 (PHP 99,000- PHP119,000). Applicants may apply on or before July 7,2022.
Job Description: (Pre-School Teacher)
- Support a positive guidance philosophy and have an in-house curriculum inspired by the Reggio Emilia, Montessori and Waldorf approached to education.
- Flexible, organized, creative, self-motivate teachers who have positive attitudes and are team players and willing to learn.
- Write monthly documentation, prepare student portfolios as well as sending photographs through the school communication app on a daily basis. Strong writing skills and enjoyment of photography and documenting are a plus.
What are the qualifications?
- Male/Female (18 years old and above)
- A minimum of 5 year (s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Must have valid passport/valid PRC License and fully vaccinated.
- At least 3 years experience of working in a pre-school environment plus Nursing Qualification.
- Early Childhood Education Diploma/Degree desired
- Comfortable with using iPads for documentation. Excellent communication skills/Native Level.
What are the compensations included?
- Paid holidays.
- Paid preparation time for teaching positions.
- Professional Development support.
- A great working environment.
- A hands-on supportive management team.
What is the monthly salary?
- Salary per month: JPY 250,000- JPY 300,000 (PHP 99,000- PHP119,000)
Employer Details: ABC INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Principal/Employer Address: JAPAN
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
POEA License No.: POEA-029-LB-021820-R
Address: ROOMS 401, 405, 406, & 407 JR BLDG. 1520 QUEZON AVE. SOUTH TRIANGLE, QUEZON CITY, METRO MANILA
How to apply?
For all interested applicants, you may click through this link Work Abroad – PRE-SCHOOL TEACHER in Aisai-shi, Aichi Prefecture, Japan – 21ST CENTURY MANPOWER RESOURCES INC. and sign up for a WorkAbroad.ph account. Make sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
Note: This job has no placement fee. Beware of scammers and illegal recruiters.
- Date Posted: June 8,2022
- Apply Until: July 7,2022
About WorkAbroad: WorkAbroad.ph is an online recruitment website that offers overseas jobs and employment opportunities to Filipino job seekers wanting to pursue careers abroad. The job openings in this website are posted and processed by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA)-licensed recruitment agencies sending OFWs to different countries in Asia, United States (US), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), Canada and Middle East Region such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- Japan is hiring 5 Livestock Agricultures (Dairy)
- Japan is hiring 3 Factory Workers for Underwear Manufacturing
- Japan is in need of 38 Chicken Choppers/Poultry Processing
- Japan is hiring 30 Farmers
- Japan is looking for 55 Mechanics
- Japan is in need of 60 Bakers
- Japan is hiring 6 Factory Workers for Food Processing
- JPEPA: Japan opens recruitment for 50 Filipino Nurses and 300 Careworkers
- Japan is hiring 30 Construction Workers