The Social Security System (SSS), as a state-run, social insurance program in the Philippines to workers in the private, professional and informal sectors is pleased to announce about their job vacancies for Rank & File positions. Incomplete requirements upon filing shall not be considered for assessment. Applicants may apply via email until May 23, 2022.
LIST OF JOB VACANCIES FOR RANK AND FILE POSITIONS:
- SENIOR HEARING OFFICER (60,673.00)
- SENIOR ANALYST (22,052.00)
- CORPORATE EXECUTIVE OFFICER V (79,128.00)
- SENIOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (60,673.00)
- CORPORATE EXECUTIVE OFFICER IV (60,673.00)
- JUNIOR APPRAISER (22,052.00)
- ACCOUNTANT (22,052.00)
- DRIVER (11,765.00)
- SENIOR PROGRAMMER (22,052.00)
- JUNIOR PROGRAMMER (18,622.00)
- JUNIOR SPECIALIST (28,841.00)
- ATTORNEY II (40,869.00)
- JUNIOR COMMUNICATIONS ANALYST (22,052.00)
- SENIOR INVESTIGATOR (22,052.00)
- JUNIOR ACTUARIAL RESEARCHER (28,841.00)
- MEDICAL SPECIALIST II (28,681.00)
- CREATIVE ARTS SPECIALIST II (18,622.00)
Read: Japan is in need of 60 Bakers
For the QUALIFICATION STANDARDS and further information regarding the available positions click here DownloadContent (sss.gov.ph), DownloadContent (sss.gov.ph).
All applicants must meet the minimum Qualification Standards (QS) of the position and must be compliant to other internal rules as of date of assessment of OPSD. The date of assessment for all positions shall be the tenth (10th) working day after the application deadline.
Read: Japan is hiring 6 Factory Workers for Food Processing
- All interested applicants shall apply to one (1) vacancy only. Applicants may however signify their intent to be considered in comparable vacancies with the same qualification requirements should there be the need or opportunity. If with pending applications in previous announcements, position prioritized or preferred shall also be indicated.
- Applicants shall fill up the following forms appropriately: (Please fill up the items as specified in TYPEWRITTEN FORM and do not leave any blanks, write N/A for not applicable items)
Read: JPEPA: Japan opens recruitment for 50 Filipino Nurses and 300 Careworkers
REQUIRED FORMS FOR APPLICATION TO ANNOUNCED VACANCIES:
1. Application Form for Promotion/Appointment (Annex-D-May2022.xlsx (live.com)
- One (1) original
2. *Notarized CSC Form 212 or Personal Data Sheet with latest passport size picture (white background, business attire) *Or signed/certified by Administering Officer (Annex-E-May2022.xlsx (live.com)
- Two (2) original
3. *Notarized Work Experience Sheet (Annex-E1-May2022.docx (live.com)
- Two (2) original
Read: Japan is hiring 30 Construction Workers
For validation of applications, supporting documents are required such as but not limited to:
-Transcript of Records and Certificate of Graduation (Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, if any). For recently completed educational degrees, a certification of completion of all course requirements by the School Registrar may be submitted pending the release of the Official Transcript of Records by the school.
-Certificate of Eligibility, Bar/Board Rating
For positions requiring training:
– Certificates and Modules of trainings and seminars (relevant only to application)
For positions requiring experience:
– Certifications/Personnel Orders (PO) of current and previous additional/concurrent designations, if any, (relevant only to application) and accomplishment reports, performance ratings and IPCRs and other documents to support the certifications/POs
Read: Urgent Hiring: Government to Government Program (Special Hiring Program for Taiwan)- 50 Machine Operators
– Employment Certification/Service Record in previous employment, if any,(relevant only to application) and job descriptions certified only by authorized human resource personnel and/or supervisors
Please be advised that assessment shall be based on available and submitted documents. Personal verification with applicants through email or phone by OPSD shall no longer be done, except for essential necessary clarifications, during the evaluation/assessment period.
Read: Taiwan is in need of 50 Factory Workers
- Only those who file/submit their applications within the deadline shall be considered in the assessment of applicants for the announced vacancies.
- A written notice and explanation is required to be submitted immediately for a withdrawn application.
IN VIEW OF CURRENT WORKING CONDITIONS AND HEALTH PROTOCOLS, ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE SUBMITTED ONLY THRU EMAIL:
- Convert accomplished Application Form and Notarized Personal Data Sheet and all supporting documents you wish to submit in separate PDF Forms: e.g. Application Form.pdf, PDS.pdf, Training.pdf, Cert. of Employment.pdf, Cert of Eigibility.pdf, Transcript of Records.pdf; etc.
- Create Applicant Folder with your name as folder/file name. e.g. JUAN DELA CRUZ
- Create sub-folder with vacancy code of position being applied for as sub-folder name. e.g. 20ARF0001. Please check if you have the correct vacancy code of the position you wish to apply to. In case of discrepancy, the vacancy code shall prevail.
- Attach PDF copies of the forms and all documents in the sub-folder.
- Email your Applicant Folder in Zipped form to [email protected] with Subject: Your Name and Vacancy Code.
- The [email protected] is the official SSS mailbox for external applications. Please do not send to other email addresses.
- Kindly print and keep two original hard copies of the notarized Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet as these may be required for submission later.
Read: Taiwan is hiring 450 English teachers with a monthly salary of PHP 115, 122
SSS CONTACT INFORMATION REFERENCES:
For other queries and concerns, you may contact the following SSS-HR, OPSD employees thru Tel. Nos. (632) 8709-7198:
- Local 5472/5574 – Ms. Sally Magsino-Valencerina/Mr. Lorenz Francis Junsay
- Local 6306 – Mr. Mike Arcena
Source: Republic of the Philippines Social Security System (sss.gov.ph)
Leave a Reply