Have you ever yearned to work for the Philippine Navy but you’re not confident with your physicality? Well, this is the perfect timing. The Philippine Navy is on the look for a Researcher/Data Analyst to be a part of their team.
Do not worry because in this article, we will be guiding you on what you need, what the qualifications are, and what benefits are included if you are interested in this specific post.
Read: The Philippine Navy is Looking for Nurses With a Monthly Salary of P43, 686
What is a researcher/data analyst?
This part of their team usually handles the back office type of the Philippine Navy. As per the Job Description (J.D.) of the researcher/data analyst, what researchers do in the Philippine Navy is that they conduct and make studies and researchers depending on a specific subject matter.
Moreover, these researchers would be assigned specifically to perform tasks intended for them in various and selected locations.
To give you specifics of what researchers/data analysts do in their line of work:
- They are tasked to assist the preparations of scheduled reports
- Develop and execute a filing system for the agency
- They lead in the research part of the Philippine Navy
- They do frequent research updates to keep the Philippine Navy up-to-date
- Collect, analyze, and distribute data for the benefit of the whole agency
- In terms of the database system of the Philippine Navy, they are the department tasked to maintain, modify, manage, and update it; and
- Last and definitely not the least, the Philippine Navy is the department tasked to update and modify the agency’s policies and procedures
Are there certain qualifications in applying for a researcher/data analyst?
As per the Philippine Navy, the following qualifications are required should an applicant be interested in the post:
Read: The Philippine Navy is Looking to Acquire 25 to 30 Warships
- Should be a Bachelor’s Degree holder. Preferably in the following programs:
- Information Management
- Data Science
- Computer Science
- Should have high accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be computer literate
- Communication skills should be clear and effective (both written and verbal)
- Critical thinking should be exceptional
- Writing and presentation skills should be above average
As you may have noticed, the Philippine Navy is looking for competent individuals for the researcher/data analyst post.
Read: Airport Police Officer I Hiring — The Manila International Airport Authority
They are now trying to filter out those who are not qualified and skilled to those who are.
Where can I send the application?
Should an applicant be interested in filing an application, they can send their resumes to these email addresses:
Read: 2000 Jail Officers, Needed by BJMP For Their 2019 Quota
Are you interested in the researcher/data analyst post? If you are, then here’s your chance! Should you pass the needed qualifications, go and shoot an email to the email addresses given above.
Romeo M. Atido says
Sir baka pwede ako jan
JAZIRAH GALE M. GAYAS says
where is Philippine Navy located?