The Philippines is a cradle of diversified careers. In fact, a lot of people who work out of the country mostly comes from the Philippines. It’s good to think that this is the case because other countries think of Filipino workers as workers with good ethics. Which is why Germany is looking for at least 350 Pinoy Nurses to be in employment said by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
Under the Triple Win Project, a bilateral agreement between the POEA and the German Federal Employment Agency (BA), Germany is looking for Philippine nurses to be under their employment. In a statement by the Administration, they made a report that the International Placement Service (IPS) of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is looking for a total of 350 applicants for nursing positions.
Read: South Korean Visa Applications, Made Easier For Filipinos
These nurses, should they be accepted, will be working under different healthcare facilities in Germany under any setting that requires the attendance of a professional nurse.
How much would the salary be? What other benefits does this post entail?
According to the POEA, candidates who would get through the application would receive a gross monthly salary credit starting at €2,000. In Philippine Peso (PhP), it’s over P116,000.00. This salary would see an increase to €2,4000 after being recognized as a qualified nurse in an institution.
In addition to that, the POEA made a note that the employer of the said candidates would shoulder and take care of the expenses for both the airfare and the visa from Philippines to Germany. The employer will also assist the employee in looking for suitable and appropriate accommodation.
Read: The Philippine Navy is Hiring! Here are the Requirements
POEA would just like to emphasize that although the employer would be handling the airfare and visa costs, the selected nurse would be spending either in full or partial of board and lodging.
Qualifications for a Pinoy nurse to be eligible
If you are looking to be part of the 350 Pinoy nurses needed by Germany, the following are the qualifications:
Read: The Philippine Navy is Looking for Nurses With a Monthly Salary of P43, 686
- Must be a Filipino citizen, male or female
- A permanent resident of the Philippines
- Must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Must have an Active Philippine Nursing License (PNL)
- At least two (2) years of related professional experience in hospitals, health care institutions, and/or rehabilitation centers.
- Applicants must have German Language Proficiency (GLP) or must be willing to undergo German Language Training in the Philippines at least Level B1 (to be paid by the employer); should attend the language class in April and May 2019 or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL)
In applying, an applicant must secure the following documents and submit it personally to the main POEA office in Mandaluyong City.
Read: The Highest-Paying Jobs for Fresh Grads in the Philippines This Year
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Colored Passport-Size Picture
- Notarized High School Diploma
- Notarized Nursing Diploma
- Copy of License from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Board Certificate
- Notarized Certificate/s of Employment (CoE) in the related field/s (previous and current)
- A copy of your Philippine Passport (if available)
- Attendance and/or Level Certificate for German Language
- A Certificate of POEA Online Pre-Employment Orientation Seminar (PEOS) from https://www.peos.poea.gov.ph.
How can an interested applicant register?
The POEA said that people or interested nurses who want to apply must register online by accessing the site https://www.eservices.poea.gov.ph. In submission of the requirements, the applicant must submit it to the main office of the POEA in Mandaluyong City.
Read: High School Graduates Can Now Apply as a Flight Attendant
They will be redirected and instructed to submit the required documentation to the POEA main office; they won’t be able to scan and submit it through the POEA website.
Deadline of the application submission is on June 7, 2019.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Philippines? Are you looking for a job outside the country with a decent pay and a lot of benefits? You might want to try to apply under the Triple Win Project because they are looking for 350 Pinoy Nurses; get the chance to work abroad and earn more than what you can possibly earn here in the Philippines.
Leave a Reply