The COMELEC is need of employees and they’re looking for a Messenger and Stenographic Reporters! In this article, we will be giving you information about the available COMELEC job posts this November.
We will be giving you all you need to know about the available COMELEC job posts this November. From the standard qualifications to the documentary requirements, we got you.
Which job vacancies are available?
This month, the COMELEC is looking for:
- Administrative Aide II (Messenger)
- Administrative Assistant III (Stenographic Reporter II)
Administrative Aide II (Messenger)
- Position Title: Administrative Aide II
- Item No: ADA2-24-2005
- Department (Office): Administrative Services Department
- Salary Grade: SG 2
- Monthly Salary: P11,761.00
- Education: At least elementary school graduate
- Experience: No Experience Required
- Training: No Training Required
- Eligibility: No Eligibility Required (MC 11, s. 96 – CAT. III)
Administrative Assistant III (Stenographic Reporter II)
- Position Title: Administrative Assistant III
- Item No: ADAS3-33-2005
- Department (Office): Law Department
- Salary Grade: SG 9
- Monthly Salary: P17,795.00
- Education: Must have at least completed two (2) years in College
- Experience: At least one (1) year of experience
- Training: Four (4) hours of relevant training
- Eligibility: Career Service Sub-professional or any appropriate first (1st) level eligibility
How can I apply to these available COMELEC job posts this November?
Now that you know the available COMELEC job posts this November, here are the documentary requirements you need to prepare upon application:
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (CSC Form No. 212, revised 2017)
- Work Experience Sheet (attached to Form 212)
- Application letter which includes the position title, item number, and the office/department of the job vacancy available.
- Diploma and/or your graduation certificate (photocopy only)
- Transcript of Records (ToR) (photocopy only)
- Certificate(s) of training or seminars attended (photocopy only)
- Certificate of Employment (CoE) including the actual responsibilities and duties from the previous or the current employer (photocopy only; if applicable)
- Performance rating (IPCR) for the last rating period (photocopy only; if applicable)
- Valid NBI Clearance (not expired; photocopy only)
- Certificate of Civil Service Eligibility (CSE), PRC board rating or license, Philippine Bar membership whichever is applicable (photocopy only)
- Ombudsman Clearance with the official receipt (OR) applicable to those applying for job posts with a salary grade (SG) of 11 and above.
Submission of applications
Unfortunately, the Personnel Department of the COMELEC is not accepting email applications. The only way you can submit applications would be via courier or regular mail.
COMELEC’s Main Office approves and processes applications for these office and/or positions:
- Regional Election Directors
- Assistant Regional Election Directors
- All Main Office Vacancies
- Provincial Election Supervisors
If anyone is interested in applying in any of the said positions, it can be submitted either via courier service or regular postal mail to:
Commission on Elections
4/F Shipping Centre Building
707 A. Soriano Avenue, Intramuros
1002 Manila, Philippines
If you do not know the exact location of the main office of the COMELEC, you can refer to this map to know its location. Then, you can directly go to the Personnel Department.
The Offices of the Regional Election Directors approves and processes the following positions :
- Election Assistants
- Attorney III (stationed in the Offices of the Regional Election Director)
- Election Officers
- Computer Maintenance Technologist I
If you are interested in applying to any of these positions, applications must be directly submitted to the Office of the Regional Election Director with the jurisdiction over the office where the vacancy is.
You can click here or the official COMELEC Regional Office Directory.
If you are interested in applying to any of these three (3) positions, you have until November 29th, 2019 to apply.
Should you have any concerns or inquiries about applications and/or job vacancies, you can contact the COMELEC Personnel Department via email at [email protected] Alternatively, you can phone them at (+632) 8-527-3926.
Are you interested in any of the available COMELEC job posts this November? Have you had an urge to work for the Philippine government? If so, then just follow the guidelines above and you’ll surely be able to get a job with the COMELEC in no time.
- DFA Job Vacancies
- DTI Job Vacancies
- DOTr Job Vacancies
- DSWD Job Vacancies
- DOH Hiring: Job Vacancies of the DOH